1. Someone washes his car for him everyday (have).He has it washed everyday.
2. Somebody did not serve the soup for her last night (get). Hadn’t it served for her last night.
3. Tell your friend to throw it into the dustbin (have) Have it thrown into the dustbin.
4. The house needs renovating (have). You must have it renovated.
5. My father bought us the piano from the music store (get). He gets it bought for us from the music store.
6. The teacher asked him to write the e-mail last night (let). The teacher let the email written by him.
7. His mother forces him to wash the dishes quickly (make). Make them washed quickly.
8. Hada asks her brother to do the housework (have). Have the housework done.
9. Dwi Ratna taught us to play badminton two days ago (help). Dwi Ratna helped us played badminton two days ago.
10. My pair of shoes want polishing (get), You must get it polished.
11. She wishes Agung finished the test in time. It means Agung didn’t finish the test in time.
12. Erika tells me as though she were the car owner . This means she is not the car owner.
13. Untung knows the problems. If only didn,t know the problems.
14. The headmaster would rather we ( . . . came . . .) to school earlier every day.
15. If only they were clever, they would pass the test easily, The fact is they aren’t clever,they will not pass the test easily
16. They’d rather you ( did) your housework right now.
17. The students wish they ( passed) the final test in the coming UAN .
18. Ira feels as if the building (had fallen) down to the ground.
19. Jevin acts as though he (had seen) the film with his friend.
20. If I had been smarter than a 5th grader, I (would have won) the gold medal.
C. REPORTED SPEECH
21. Fauzan said he was going to Jakarta the next day . He told her”I’m going to Jakarta tomorrow.”
22. ”Have you done your homework ?” She asks him have he done his homework.
23. “How can you mend my broken heart ?”. He asked her how can she mend his broken heart.
24. “Where will you go next week ?” My friend wondered_where I would go the next week.
25. “Don’t forget to send me your URL !” The teacher told us not to forget sent him our URLs.
26. “Good news, good news!” he cried.
27. “Why, what is that?” said the man smiling.
28. “Hey, why are you going so soon?” he continued.
29. “Very well,” said the lover, “I wil eat the fish with you.”
30. “Oh, I am tired. Can’t you go to the river by yourself?” asked his friend.